We couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery. I always wondered what it would be like to have to hurry to the hospital, because the other two had come so slow. Now I know! Kaleb was born only one hour later from the time we entered the hospital parking lot. He was a tax baby and our biggest surprise was simply that he was a boy. Even though we never found out I was absolutely sure I was having a girl. I almost didn't take any boy things with us, I'm glad I did, but I think even in pink he would have been cute. We didn't really have a boy name picked out, so our doctor found some great tax names: Tallage, Damegeld or Donave. Maybe its good doctors just stick to the delivery part. Kaleb Jake made a little better fit. We are so happy to welcome him home!
Saying Goodbye to Rex
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment