Swimming lessons were a bit chilly this year, we froze a few days and I had some good laughs watching Jaci and Tayson shiver after they got out of the pool. (It was only funny because Bob shivers the exact same way. The lips turn purple and then they shake uncontrollably for a long time.) I felt bad for them, but they were good sports about the cold weather.
Jaci sporting her blue goggles.
Tayson practicing his front floats.
They both did a great job. Jaci passed level 1 and now if we can only get her to grow a little more so she can touch for next year. Tayson did well too, but was not a fan of the cold water. I spent most days in the pool with him and I don't blame him, that water was chilly.
1 comment:
I can finally post on your blog now! Yeah! Anyways, looks like you guys are doing well and having a fun summer. Brooke starts her swimming lessons today, hopefully it is warm.I love your kiddos BLONDE hair, what cuties!!!
Post a Comment