Background

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Home Update for November

November was another busy month on our house, they finished the roofing and then worked on the interior.

Sheet rocking seemed to take a long time, but I was happy we didn't have to do it ourselves, that is a big job. It was really fun to see it go up and it made everything look much more like a real house.


It was hard to get any good pictures of the sheet rock, for whatever reason every time I took a picture it put white spots all over the picture, but outside it was fine, kind of strange.


They also put the garage door on! It is nice to have it all enclosed.


2 comments:

Becky Kent said...

Your house looks amazing. I can't wait to see it.

April said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't been "looking" at blogs lately cuz I spend so much time doing that I never get mine done! But your house looks so amazing! I'm excited to see it all finished. I'm so happy for your cute little family!