Background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HOORAY!

Our house is finished and we have moved! We are so happy and are loving having some extra space to run and play. We made a quick move on February 28th, can I just say I am really tired of moving! Hopefully this is the last time, at least for a while, a long while. I'm not completely put together yet, but it will come. Its fun to know I can put something away and I won't have to box it in another year. We had lots of good help and I am grateful for the good family and ward family we have. I will post pictures soon, I think I am on November 2011 in my blog, so bear with me while I do some quick catch up. Life has been crazy and we can wait to settle in!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Definitely need to see pictures! The kids are so cute in their church clothes!

Kiley said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your new house. I hope you are getting settled, and don't wait too long to post pictures of it (like I have much room to talk)!