Happy Birthday Grandma Bagley!!!
We tried to plan a surprise party for my mom's 60th birthday. She didn't want a big party, so we just planned a fun weekend for her. We wanted to do something that she hadn't done before, and our plans just kept falling through. We decided that we would go spend the day in Jackson playing "tourists" and it turned out really fun.
We started out by going to the Wild West Parade
Kade, Kaleb, Tayson & Jaci
Indians
Only in Jackson do you see a pickup pulled by a team of sled dogs
My Dad's friends at the Bar T 5
So the best part was we made my parents get an old time photo taken. My dad about threw a fit and we practically had to drag him into the photo studio, but it was worth it. I snapped this picture of my mom right before I saw the "absolutely no photos" sign. Oops. I got in trouble later for just having a camera in my hand, too bad I didn't get one of my dad before I found out.
We went to some other fun museums and walked around the town square, but the weather was crazy and a huge loud thunderstorm rolled in. We had a nice lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then went swimming at the Rec Center. Followed by ice-cream.
Kaleb giving his best cheeser and loving his ice-cream cone
Jaci
Tayson enjoying...
then feeling sleepy...
then sound asleep.
We had a party when we came home.
(Yes, this is as photogenic as Richard gets.)
I think I took like six pictures of him and he always had to have some goofy look on his face, at least his little boy Kade is cute!
Tayson following after Uncle Richard
No comments:
Post a Comment