Background

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Farewell 2012

I was reading in a book Jaci brought home and in one passage it compared life to watching the trees go by when you are driving. They slowly approach when you first see them, but quickly streak by while you pass them, and then gradually recede behind you. It asked if life was like that. You can look ahead to the future or back at the past, but sometimes the present moves too quickly to completely absorb.
I feel like our life is like that, it really just blows me away how fast time passes. We have been blessed greatly throughout the 2012 year. I have enjoyed my not so perfect attempts at keeping a blog. It is so nice to have a record of our happenings and pictures for our memories. We are so grateful for loving family and friends, beautiful healthy children, and especially the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We look forward to another wonderful year and the adventures, trials and blessings that may come.

No comments: