I was changing Wyatt's diaper and smelt a funny smell that was a little too strong to be a diaper. It kept getting stronger and stronger and I thought for sure we had a skunk in our garage. However, I finally saw the little critter two feet away from my bedroom window. Our dog was trying to chase it away, but instead it just kept spraying and spraying. I found Bob's 22 and tried really hard to load it and chase it down. I'm sure it was quite the sight, its been a few too many years since I have handled a gun. I ended up not even getting a chance to shoot at it, not that I could have hit it anyway. I think this is skunk number three that has loved to hang out at our house.
Saying Goodbye to Rex
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment