Background

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Trip to Grandma Bagley's

It has been so fun to have Tricia in Twin Falls, we took a little trip up to Victor to visit for the Easter weekend and to go to cousin Mitch's reception. The kids traveled amazingly well, we stopped for lunch and to do a little shopping in Idaho Falls, the Grandma's and Aunt Corinne came to meet us. The boys played in the backseat and Jaci babysat the babies on both sides of her. It was a fun little trip.

Maybe ice-cream wasn't the best idea for a treat.
Talon, Tayson, Kaleb

Jaci

That is what you call two very brave Grandma's walking into the mall.

Quite the herd of kids, I asked Tayson why he was running away and he said there was garbage he was running to pick up.

The favorite game, blowing up the air mattress to sleep on.

I asked Grandpa to babysit Wyatt for a few minutes... 

This is what was on TV, must of been a good game, Wyatt was just as involved as Grandpa.


I came back to find Wyatt sound asleep...

...and wrapped around Grandpa's finger.

No comments: