Gruesome picture warning....
These are old pictures from March of 2013. But I came across them on Bob's phone and realized I had never posted them. I was on my way to Logan for our girls weekend with Aunt Les and Grandma Bagley when Bob sent me a text. I was in a busy part of the road and didn't look at the picture. He called me later and asked why I didn't call? Oh dear...
Bob was out tagging calves in the pens by his dad's and one of those mama's did not like him! He doesn't remember much of what happened other than seeing her come for him. The next thing he remembers is opening his eyes and finding himself on the other side of the fence. His face was badly bleeding and his tagger and hat were on the inside of the fence underneath an angry cow. Who knows what happened, but we are glad he was being protected that day. It took a long time to heal and looked worse before it ever got better. He has a nice little scar, but never tags calves anymore without a four wheeler.
No comments:
Post a Comment