Background

Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh, The Places He'll Sleep...

Tayson is pretty funny right now. He goes a hundered miles an hour day after day and is constantly on the go, but when he is ready for sleep, he is ready, and it usually doesn't matter where he is. (I know these pictures make us look like terrible parents, but we do really try to have a regular nap time and we do watch our kids, but sometimes the naps don't work and it only takes seconds until he is out!)

In the car!


At the kitchen table!


On the bathroom rug!



Tayson disappeared right after we ate Sunday dinner. We went to find him and this is where he was. It must have been a rough day in nursery.


On the rock fireplace!



On the kitchen counter!



This one has to be my favorite. I was in the office and he left for only about five minutes. When he was quiet, I decided I had better go and check. He climbed up (with no chair or stool) and had half eaten a piece of bread and then fell fast asleep.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! The kid could probably fall asleep standing up. Don't him drive anytime soon. :)

Jenna said...

Okay, I was seriously laughing out loud. LOVE IT!!! He is such a cutie. I love when kids fall asleep random places, it is funny where they see fit when there are beds and couches in close proximity. I'm excited to get back and see you guys. We miss you!