Background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas. We love this time of year and the season of giving. We have been very blessed. We love that we are able to spend time together as a family and also share Christmas with our extended families.


Christmas Eve


Acting out the Nativity


I wish I could remember to take pictures as things are happening, I always wish I had so many more. Hopefully I'll get better. We had a nice Christmas Eve. We hosted it at our house with Ryan and Mijken and their family, Jared & Jenna, & Cody. The kids went sledding on our snow pile and then we had dinner, played some games, and acted out the nativity. Our cast was a little short on numbers, good thing we have some new babies coming to add to the program!


Christmas Morning


Our kids were so excited, but we played pretty hard the night before, so we didn't get up until after 7:00. It was quite nice.



Bob and his new toy


Jaci and her new toy


Tayson


Kaleb

No comments: