Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Few Funnies

Jaci and Tayson have been full of the funny sayings lately. I only remember a few from when Jaci was smaller like "corn on the dog", but right now I have been cracking up. A few months back we went to a basketball game at the school and Jaci asked if I could help her get a drink from the "water trough". I decided we had better get out a little more often.

Last week we stopped at the little grocery store in Shoshone to see if they had some boxes we could use for packing. I had the kids wait in the car and Jaci asked if while I was in there if I could buy her a GPS. I asked what she needed a GPS for and she said she needed one to play games on. I asked if she meant a DS and she said, "yes, a DPS." So now everywhere we go we need to buy a "DPS".

And then there is Tayson. For whatever reason he is not crazy about milk. He will drink it when I give it to him, but if he ever asks for a drink he would prefer water. Jaci asks for milk and Tayson asks for water. The other night I was putting the kids to bed and I told them "Goodnight, see you in the morning's milk." Jaci replied the same, but as I walked out of the room Tayson hollered, "Goodnight, see you in the morning's water".

No comments: