Background

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Roller Coaster

So our life has been quite the roller coaster lately. We have almost bought a house, almost moved to Arco, almost built a house and just about everything else in between. The Pereira Dairy has just closed and so we moved out of our new beautiful home. There were lots of decisions and we did really move, just back to the little farmhouse, and now the plan is to build in the near future. It is a little tighter fit than before, but it will be just fine. I tried really hard to be organized in our moving so we don't have any extra "stuff" to find a place for. I need to get caught back up on our blog, we have had lots of meetings lately with accountants, bankers, builders and the farm. Our kids have taken everything in good stride and it amazes me how fast kids can adjust to changes. A few years back we used to joke that our family motto was "On the Road Again", I'm afraid it has now changed to "On the Move Again." I told Bob I only have one more move left in me, so it better be a good one!

No comments: