Kaleb turned 1 on April 15th. I don't know where the last year has gone, but it has gone fast. He is such a fun baby. His birthday was on Friday and Jaci informed me that it wasn't a very fun birthday, so we decided to go to the park in Shoshone. There was no school so we picked up Mijken's kids and took them with us. I didn't realize it was so many kids until I counted and we couldn't fit in my van and had to take Mijken's suburban. I left my camera in the process, but we had a really fun time and it was nice to be outside, warm weather is just not coming fast enough. We had a fun birthday party on Sunday to celebrate again. Ryan and Mijken's family came and we figured out how to squish a birthday party and dinner back in our little house. We had a great time, Happy Birthday Kaleb!
Saying Goodbye to Rex
7 years ago
1 comment:
I cant believe he is one. He is so cute!
Post a Comment