Background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring is Here!

Or at least we thought spring was here. It is once again my favorite time of year, when the seasons change. We are definitely ready for some warm weather, flowers and green grass. The only downfall to spring is the rush of spring planting. I have had two people ask me in the last week if I am now a farmers widow and I'm afraid it is that time. Hopefully it will go smooth and quick, Bob is enjoying himself and has been itching to get in the fields and work. We had one really nice day and spent all day soaking in the sunshine. Justin and Claire came to play and we were dirty, tired, and happy at the end of the day.

Hooray! Our tulips are coming up.



Swinging



Jaci and Claire



Claire Bear



Justin



Tayson



Good times on our little swingset

No comments: