Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter at Grandma Telfords

We had a nice Easter Sunday at Grandma Telfords. Most everyone was out of town so it was just Grandma & Papa, our family, Ryan & Mijken's family and Uncle Aaron. We had an Easter egg hunt, which of course is never fun enough to do only once, so I think we did it 5 different times, colored eggs and had a nice visit. It was pretty relaxed and that was nice.

Here we go on hunt #1



Jaci



Tayson



Bob & Kaleb cheering them on



Kaleb enjoying the treasures




Baby Rett, our newest little cousin. I didn't
get a great picture, but sadly this is the
only picture I have of him. He is a cute, sweet
little baby.



Tayson in deep concentration dying his eggs.
Notice the yellow hands. I think this is the
only egg he actually used the spoon, and I am
pretty sure this is right before we spilt green
dye all over Grandma's floor.


Jaci shaking the magic sprinkles on her egg.


Tayson, Jaci, Emma & Claire


Ashley


Justin


Claire


Emma, Jaci, Justin, Claire, Ashley & Tayson


HAPPY EASTER!





No comments: