Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jaci's Dance Recital

Jaci had her end of the year dance recital. It was a lot of fun and we have really enjoyed dance this year. Jaci has done really well and it has been fun to see her come out of her shell and perform. The recital was really fun to see, but it does take a group effort to make it happen. Leslie & Sherilyn came to watch and it was nice to have them. I quickly found out it took four of us to make the recital work. (One to dress Jaci, one to take pictures, one to video and one to watch the boys). We were tired by the end of the night, but it was great anyway.

Mom & Jaci
Kasey & Jaci
Getting lined up to perform
Patiently waiting



"Little Hick Town" Dance




This was our favorite costume & dance



"Baby Baby" Dance




"Waka" Dance


"Grandma Hip Hop" Dance



"I don't want to show off" Ballerina Dance

Jaci did so well and we are proud of her. It was kind of a rat race and I wish I could get better pictures on the gym floor. (I will also work on uploading some videos.)

No comments: