Background

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spring Planting Party


Hooray spring planting is done! It is always nice to know that everything is safely in the ground, now if we could only get some sunshine.
We of course had to celebrate this time of year, so Mijken and I planned our company planting party. We went to Shoshone for dinner and bowling. We were the only ones in the bowling alley, so we really did have a party with disco lights, music and some great door prizes.

Getting ready to bowl
Uncle Jared and Aunt Jenna
Papa and baby Rett
Tayson won a squirt gun for his door prize
Daddy and Jaci
Papa & Tayson
Tayson & Sicily
I didn't get many pictures, it was too dark, but we had a great time and Bob even won the grand door prize, a beautiful hanging basket! (I didn't even have to rig it, Emma picked his name!) It was a nice break after the busy spring season.

No comments: