Background

Monday, August 6, 2012

January 2012 House Update: Painting

We had a few extra hands while we prepared for painting, and we were so grateful. Papa Telford and Uncle Aaron came and spent the day helping us tape windows and take off doors.



Uncle Ryan came also to help finish taping, many hands do make light work. I think we need to start an album of pictures with these Telford boys at work. When there is a job to be done, no one is ever standing around and all hands are on deck. It was so nice to have all the help!

The doors lined up and ready to paint, I think this project would have taken Bob and I a week to do alone, I thought the doors looked really cool standing up.

So Bob and I had great intentions of doing all the painting ourselves, we did all the prep work and began the first day of priming and about fumigated ourselves. It was a lot bigger project than we had anticipated, and we soon found out we didn't have all the equipment needed. Bob was headed to Florida with the boys for potato meetings so we went ahead and hired the painter. (He gave us a good deal since we had done so much prep work). What a relief!!!
Painting is complete!







We were all smiles to see it done and have one more thing marked off the check list!
Tayson, Kaleb, Jaci

No comments: