We took a little trip to Idaho Falls and stayed in a hotel with Grandma, Aunt Leslie & my cousin Tricia. My sweet Aunt Gloria who has always been a second mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2011. It had spread to her back and along with the chemo, radiation and everything else she underwent back surgery. We went to spend some time together and to be near the hospital for some moral support for her family. Even though the circumstances were not happy ones, we did have a great time together.
I caught him! We were killing some time in the hotel waiting for Grandma and Aunt Leslie to come. I always have a hundred random pictures on my camera, but when they take a picture of the mirror, I think I know who did it!
Waiting and watching for Grandma & Aunt Les
Talon and Kaleb, they are just 3 months apart.
Tayson gave up on the cold hotel pool and decided the sun chair was a little more fun.
Jaci sitting in the hot tub in a floaty.
Aunt Gloria's surgery went really well. The recovery process was really long and really hard, but she is amazing, and a fighter, and has the most positive attitude about everything. We are hoping for more miracles along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment