We finally made it. I'm not sure if I ever thought this day would happen, it is still a little surreal. We have always dreamed of building a house, but who gets to really do that? We feel very blessed and very fortunate. Looking back through pictures and trying to catch up the blog I realized that it really occupied a lot more of our time and energy than I had ever thought. I think its time to be a mom again and take pictures of the kids instead of sheet rock. It is nice to finally be past the worries and stresses of building and the "what ifs". I was told that it takes three houses to build the perfect one, but then told that really it doesn't matter there will always be something that could be better no matter how many houses you build. All in all we love it and are so grateful so settle down for a time and hopefully not have to pack up and move again any time soon...or ever!
Front View
Back View
Main Living Room
Stairway
Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Dining Room Chandelier
Upstairs Bonus Family Room
Kid's Cubby
I didn't do a very good job with the pictures, but I will upload the video soon to add to this post!
1 comment:
OHH...I love it!!! I love your floors so pretty! Congrats guys, I hope you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment