Potato Harvest was a whirlwind this year, I don't know if we were just busy or time is just passing quickly, but it seemed to go really fast this year. We don't seem to spend quite as much time with Bob in the field, but we do enjoy every minute we get and try to go as often as we can when Jaci doesn't have school.
I loved Kaleb's face in this picture. He is pretty much perma-grin when he is working with his dad. Something about those boys and tractors, I am pretty sure Bob's face would look the exact same way, he does love his job.
Jaci & Tayson & I got a little squished after a couple rounds in the tractor, so we decided the dirt looked a little more fun.
We love spending some good times with Dad, especially since we don't see him too often this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment