Background

Monday, November 22, 2010

Moving Cows

I have always loved moving cows, even when I was a little kid it was one of my most favorite things to do. When I got older and our little town wasn't quite so little anymore it became quite the parade with people often stopping to take pictures of the cows and everyone on horseback. The last time we moved cows in Richfield I had to laugh at the parade we made. It was worth some pictures. What more could you want to chase a herd of cows than a suburban in front, followed by a four wheeler loaded with kids, a man with a big stick, a subaru car and lastly a minivan?



Even if our "cattle drives" are a little silly to see go by, we enjoy them anyway and look forward to the times we can go and help. It is always a fun time.


Kaleb at the steering wheel.



Tayson yelling "heeyah cows" from the window.



This is another recent time moving cows. This time the cows were followed by a four year old and a two year old. Jaci could have chased them all night, but after about a mile and a half I made her get back in the car. She wasn't too happy with me and got out again a few minutes later to run some more.

No comments: