Background

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Shower

We went for a quick weekend up to Victor to have a baby shower for Corinne. We are excited to have another cousin on the Bagley side. I was taking pictures for Corinne with her camara and unfortnately this is the only picture of Corinne I took with my own camara. (Don't mind the feet) She is really cute and the shower was really fun. We can't wait for this Christmas baby.



My mom and I tried our hands at some cake making. We can only take credit for the first one. I have wanted to try making a diaper cake and things always turn out better with a mom helping, it was fun and turned out pretty cute. We then played a game to guess how many diapers were in the cake.


I would like to take credit for this super cute cake, but it was made by a friend of Corinne's in their ward. The entire thing was edible, even the tiny little ducks on the cupcakes.


This is Grandpa doing a little babysitting, or football watching would be more like it. For not loving to hold little babies he makes a pretty good Grandpa.


My mom has been getting "bountiful baskets". She came home with one and a few minutes later this is where I found Aunt Leslie and Jaci, in the kitchen sitting on the flour and sugar buckets sneaking a little snack.

No comments: