Background

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bowling

My parents had some meetings in Burley and so they came and stayed a night with us on the way through. My sister came with them and got to spend a few days with us while my parents stayed in Burley. We decided to have some fun bowling.




Dad and Jaci



Dad and Tayson



Disco Dancing?



The pictures are dark, but check out that form! Maybe I should take some lessons.



Yeah, I think I should take some lessons. No form here.



Leslie and her great moves.



We had a great time.





This time I actually beat my kids! I have never been a good bowler and Bob makes fun of me for it. The last time we went both Jaci and Tayson had higher scores than me. I'm glad to see some improvement, a few more practices and we'll be ready to join a league!


No comments: