Here is week four of the construction. They laid the floor and braces.
We also began framing! It is so fun to see the walls come up. It makes it look so much more real. They were only able to raise two walls because they needed more hands, so they left it like this for the Labor Day weekend.
We called it the "barn raising" stage. All the walls were put together, just waiting to be stood up.
The Telford family was up for Paige's and Jenna's baby blessings. We thought we could put on a pretty good party with pies and a dance, but then April reminded us of how the barn ended in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and we decided the builders could just finish the job.
We had a nice Labor Day weekend. The baby blessings were so nice, Mark & Jared did a great job. I didn't get any pictures, Bob and I spent the day running around. I had to go back to Richfield to help with the primary program practice and left the kids with Bob for the other Sunday meetings. As soon as I made it back to Arco Bob had to leave for stake meetings and a ward assignment. I guess we are making a better tag team than a couple right now, but we enjoyed spending the weekend with the Telford Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment