Background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our Home: Week 5

This was a fun week to watch our house. The walls were all stood up and put together. It made it seem so much more real. I am so amazed at how much they can do in one day.


This is the wall to the garage

The front of the house


They poured the cement for the garage floor

I missed a day going over to the house, they day before they just had the exterior walls put up and then I took Bob over early in the morning while it was still dark. When we pulled up they had finished framing all the walls on the bottom floor and even had the bathtubs sitting in the house. I was so surprised so we went a little later to snap a few shots. Now it is really starting to look like a house.

Here is our funny tub sitting in the middle of our open house. I had no idea they put them in this early. We don't have water yet, just two empty tubs and framed walls, it cracked me up.
There was a lot of progress this week, it was fun to walk through the house and see where everything is going to really be. We have been so pleased with our builder, he really is doing a great job.

No comments: