Background

Friday, December 14, 2012

1st Day of School 2012

 
Jaci's 1st day of 1st Grade
 
How sad to think I have a first grader. We had a hard time wanting to go back to school. Summer is just way too fun. I love having my kids all home and around and making our own schedule. I procrastinated all the school shopping simply because we didn't want to think about it. (Not the best of ideas when your trying to buy crayons and they are all sold out.)
 
Ready for school

 
Kaleb, Jaci & Tayson

 Waiting for the bus to come
 
Off she goes
Jaci loved the first day. She came home saying 1st grade is awesome! I was relieved because she was quite apprehensive about going. The boys miss her while she is gone and I love it when the bus pulls up at the end of the day and they go running out to give her a hug.

No comments: