One great big family
I think everyone but Jake's family was in this picture. So we are missing four.
We went on a hike up to some waterfalls, it was really pretty and amazingly we didn't lose any kids along the way (well for too long anyway).
Tyler & Lain were in charge this year, we had a great time camping, hiking and boating. We camped in Preston near their home.
We went boating at Glendale Reservoir, it was super fun, my poor camera was on its last leg, the shutter broke and would not stay open, I guess its time for a new one, here is the best I could do for pictures.
Jaci riding the tube behind the boat with Bob.
She had a lot of fun and was really brave, I didn't go out on the boat that time, but I heard they even took a spill out of the tube.
Tayson
Making a mud bath
Jaci, Koby,Claire, Tayson
Jaci & Claire in the bright sunshine
Kaleb played and played and almost went under in the water, nothing like a good hot day on the beach to wear you out.
Jessi & Jaci
Tayson
Kaleb
On the boat
Jaci, Jessi, Brayden, Brookie
Tayson & Bob trying out the tube
Kaleb & Bob
1 comment:
Good job catching up on your blogging! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment