Here are some pictures of Wyatt at one week old. He is such a mellow happy baby and really a lot of fun. He had his nights and days mixed up for the first week so we had lots of play time in the middle of the night. Starting week two he finally had it figured out.I don't remember any of our other kids smiling this early, but maybe I just don't remember right.
His poor little skin just peeled and peeled after he was born, I guess thats a good sign he was ready or a little over ready to be born.
I just love the first few weeks with a new baby. It is so fun to be at home with no where to go, and with no one expecting you to go anywhere or do anything. We were well taken care of with meals and visits from the ward and we are simply just enjoying another healthy happy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment