Background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome Home Wyatt

We had some pretty excited kids to see the new baby. Jaci was of course hoping for a sister, but she is pretty happy with another brother.
Jaci & Wyatt


Kaleb & Wyatt
 

 
Tayson & Wyatt
 
Cousin Emma & Wyatt
 
Wyatt
I think I tried to snap a good picture, but ended up with a sad face, he has a cute pouty face anyway.

Mijken kept our other kids while we were in the hospital, it is so nice to not have to worry about them. My mom also came and stayed with us for close to a week. I must have missed getting a picture of her with Wyatt, I think we had her busy just working the whole time. Our first night was a little crazy, the boys had both been sick and coughing, we had a humidifier going and Kaleb fell on it and burned his arm really really bad. Good thing Grandma was here to save the day, it was so nice to have her here to take care of us. We love and appreciate her very much.

No comments: