We spent the whole day in and out of the pool at the hot springs. This was my first time to Downata, it is a fun pool complete with slides and a water park. We had such a good time in the water!
Claire Bear
Bob doing some swimming lessons with the kiddos.
Uncle Tyler and Kyler
I tired to get all the Uncles shooting out of the little slide. All those Telford boys came out in the same position, it cracked me up.
Uncle Bobby
Uncle Mark
Uncle Ryan
...and I think that was Papa.
Aunt Whit and cute baby Traygen
Rett, Aunt Mijken, Claire Bear
Aunt Jenna, Ashley, Uncle Jared
Ashley coming out of the slide!
Aunt Jenna
Uncle Jared
Jaci
This baby was a champ, we had fun playing in the water and then took a nap so mom could play on the slides too. Ashley, Emma and Alaina talked me into going down the big slides. I was scared to death, but had a blast!
Happy Baby Wyatt
No comments:
Post a Comment