Background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Great Birthday

I was spoiled on my birthday and it was great. (Thank you Mijken and family). We had a really nice day at church with some excellent meetings. I had a nice massage from the family and then went to Mijken's to play while we waited for the daddy's to come home from a stake Priesthood meeting.
Emma organized a fun game of pin the tale on the donkey.
Jaci pinning her tale

Even the adults had a turn
I was pretty close, but I think Ryan won. He was nice to share his prize, (the winner got to help open the present).
I like Emma's cute singing face

The Giant Cake!

Mijken made this cute six layer rainbow cake, isn't it so pretty? It tasted as yummy as it looks.
Tayson & Jaci were pretty excited about their big pieces of cake!

I had to snap a quick shot of our party clothes, obviously this is after the party when everyone was exhausted. We had to wear our darling Hawaiian outfits, courtesty of Aunt April. Mijken had given an excellent talk in church about being happy in our lives and finding happiness, or our "Hawaii" no matter what circumstances we may be in. I am grateful for the wonderful happy life I have. I have been greatly blessed with a wonderful family to be raised in and another wonderful family to be married to, and a wonderful husband and children who are the sunshines of my days. Thank you all for the wonderful birthday. Parties, phone calls and all.

No comments: