Background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lincoln County Fair

We had a good time at the fair this year. It falls at a nice time when things aren't too crazy busy, so the whole family can go & enjoy it. Bob did have to leave a little early, but we did enjoy some dinner, the parade and also the rodeo the next night.



Horse Buggy rides with the minature ponies, (so I missed the shot with the ponies, they were too dark, but they were cute little things anyway)




Enjoying some snow cones
I didn't buy one for Kaleb, I figured he would spill it all, so he enjoyed finishing Jaci & Tayson's, styrofoam and all.



The kids enjoyed playing instruments with the music man.



Sydney & Jaci


Kaleb figuring it out


And of course if there is music there will be dancing. It is so nice to have so many cousins, we seem to have built in friends wherever we go!


No comments: