Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

Jaci's Funnies

After our busy day with cousins on Friday we also went to help glean the potato fields for an eagle scout project. The kids worked hard and were worn out by the time we got back home. Ashley however had not had enough and went and worked again on the lines picking clods, she also kept all the kids and toys clean and organized. When Mijken came to pick up her kids they were saying how hard Ashely worked and Jaci said, "Yeah, she is just like the third little pig." (The three little pigs are a bedtime favorite at our house).


We also made some bread sticks for dinner and on Sunday after church I walked into the kitchen and Tayson had something heating in the microwave. I asked Jaci what he had put in the microwave and she said, "don't worry its just some of that wood bread." I didn't know what she was talking about and asked what wood bread was and she said, "you know, that wood bread you made." It took me a few minutes, but I finally figured out that her wood bread was a bread stick!

No comments: