This week the house was all buttoned up on the outside. They finished all the plywood on the sides and the roof. It definitely changed the look of the house, and made it seem a little more real!
The food storage room was framed in the garage and we also added a little mechanic closet for the water heater and heat pump.
I havent checked your blog in awhile! Congrats on your house. It looks like alot of FUN :)! Keep posting pictures of it and I will remember to check in a little more often ;)!
2 comments:
I love your house, it is so cute and it is going up so fast. I am sure it doesn't feel that way for you, but to me it seems fast. Good Luck.
I havent checked your blog in awhile! Congrats on your house. It looks like alot of FUN :)! Keep posting pictures of it and I will remember to check in a little more often ;)!
Post a Comment